Retail Shop Owners Digital Marketing Checklist
Are you a retail business owner looking to boost your store’s visibility and attract more customers?
In today’s digital age, having a strong online presence is crucial for the success of any local retail shop. From social media to online directories, there are many digital assets you can leverage to promote your business and connect with potential customers. But with so many options available, it can be overwhelming to know where to start.
So, what digital assets do you need to successfully market your local retail shop?
Let’s explore a checklist of essential digital assets that can help you effectively market your business online.
- Website: A functional and easy-to-use website is a must-have digital asset for any local retail shop.
- Social media profiles: Establishing social media profiles on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter will help you connect with customers and promote your store.
- Email marketing tools: Email marketing is a cost-effective way to keep customers informed about sales, promotions, and new products.
- Online directories: Getting listed in online directories such as Google My Business, Industry / Associations, and TripAdvisor will help your shop show up in local search results.
- Product images and videos: High-quality images and videos of your products can help customers visualise what you have to offer and make a purchase decision.
- Local influencers and bloggers: Partnering with local influencers and bloggers can help you reach a wider audience and increase brand awareness.
- Online advertising: Pay-per-click advertising on platforms such as Google Ads and social media can help you reach customers searching for products you offer.
- Analytics tools: Using analytics tools such as Google Analytics (GA4) can help you track your website and social media performance, identify areas for improvement, and optimise your marketing efforts.
- Online reviews: Encouraging customers to leave reviews on your website, social media profiles, and online directories can help build trust and credibility with potential customers.
Did You Know …
You can list your local products for free on Google!
Your in-store products can appear in free listings across Google properties, including Google Search, Google Images, the Shopping tab, Google Maps, and Google Lens.
We’re working with retailers who have local brick-and-mortar stores in service areas like Sunbury.
What do you need?
An automatic feed to Google via their Merchant Centre.
Brave can help you get this set-up via any ecommerce store.
Call Mike on 0419 810 727 to get the ball rolling.