Shopify web stores are a no-fuss ecommerce solution based on the cloud and provides everything you need to start selling your products on the web.
Less development time > quicker to market
Shopify web stores provide an easy way to quickly launch an online shop without the hassle of servers and development costs. The admin is clean and user-friendly plus 24/7 online support or extensive documentation and video guides to get the most out of your site. Join with Brave to make it happen faster!
Abandoned cart recovery
According to Baymard Institute, a web research company in the UK, 67.45% of online shopping carts are abandoned. One of the most invaluable options in Shopify is the abandoned checkout cart recovery service. This automatically tracks and emails your potential customers to remind them to complete the purchase; so you can potentially boost your revenue.
Sell anywhere online
Shopify has a “Buy button” function that you can use as Point of Sale (POS) to let customers click to buy your products anywhere online (Facebook, Pinterest, WordPress etc).
It’s a fully hosted enterprise solution with many great features and benefits such as:
- Mobile ready commerce – be ready for the new wave of buyers
- Full blogging platform – increase customer loyalty
- Your own domain name – brand your business
- Free SSL certificate – keep it safe
- Automatic carrier shipping rates – hassle-free
- Accept credit cards – more selling power
- 70 payment gateways; from PayPal to eWay.
- Abandoned checkout receovery – increase sales
- Dropshipping – means more sales
- Sell on Facebook – reach more customers
- Unlimited products – no limit
As a Shopify partner, we have access to resources and support from Shopify that other agencies do not – which is an advantage for establishing trust with uncertain merchants.
There’s so much more to Shopify, that’s impossible to list here.
Book a FREE consultation with Brave to find out.